Monday, February 1, 2010

Nuclear Waste Site???

Was briefly scared and angry while I was watching the TV show CASH CAB and one answer was what is the name of the nuclear waste site in the northern nevada mountains. Upon further research it is no where near montello, its just north of las vegas!! Yucca Mountain Thanks to the guy from CowBoy Cafe who told me he never heard of it!!! I'll make sure I eat a burger when I get to town. Also President Obama eliminated it from his budget this year!!! Thank you President

1 comment:

  1. You might think you are thanking him but really think about it. With no secure storage site for the waste no clean nuclear power..

    30 years were spent on building that location now all the money is just plain wated because we have a president that can't get his head out of his backside.

    Very short sighted reasoning on Obama's part

    ReplyDelete