Saturday, March 6, 2010

Captains log march 6th 2010

Had a few days to think about some ideas in phases.

Phase 1. Find my land and the corner markers of my 20 acres.
Phase 2. I will be in a tent until I erect my shed. With help from Mike,
should not be in tent more then 1 or 2 days.
Phase 3. Fix entrance road to my land, after the shed is erected then I
will look for a trailer or a storage container.
Phase 4. Then I will erect a chicken and duck coops for fresh eggs and
birds to eat.
Phase 5. Erect small structures out of recycled products to see the
durability of each.
Phase 6. I start digging my ponds before winter comes so when the snow
melts my ponds will be filled hopefully.
Phase 7. Fence work will begin so I can start getting goats.
Phase 8. Plant trees I saw in magazine that claims they will grow 5 feet
per year in nevada. Surround my home with them to prove shad for
structure with in 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment