Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Serious Debate now

Seriously debating which is better in the long run, a purchased container and the $500 delivery fee, or the rental of $500 plus $70 a month. $2500 upfront to purchase and then pay for delivery on top of that just doesn't seem to make financial sense to me. I think with $2500 up front I would be able to buy a very good rv or mobile home or a trailer of some sorts. The $70 a month rental would elminate my need to store stuff in storage each month but it would cost $500 to drive there to drop off the stuff. Catch 22 every idea I come up with.

2 comments:

  1. I have wondered if you'd be able to do what you really wanted to do with a rented container such as to be able to alter, meaning would they allow you to cut a hole in the ceiling for a wood burning stove? I have a heavy enough truck and trailer to haul a 20ft container for ya.your cost is a barbecue for us associates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theres alot of used mobiles around on the cheap and if you build yourself $3000.00 can go a long ways if your not in to trills and such..

    Its what you want to make of it and what your skills are

    ReplyDelete