Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Storage container inputs

Thanks for all the help in the debate. I am on a shoe string budget and
all the help is great. I was prepared to live in a tent until I built
something better. Then I got the shed to erect as a better structure.
Then the storage container seemed like a great idea until the delivery
fee was involved. I can get pop up campers and pull behind campers
rather cheap that aren't in the best shape. But the unknown factor is
will they even survive the 2500 mile trek to nevada. Still don't even
know if the f150 truck would make it there. I think the truck would, but
now the tires are suspect. Its like fighting an uphill battle with every
new idea. Just need to get there and figure it all out later. Just paid
another $70 in storage fees for my nevada supplies again.

2 comments:

  1. Personaly Brian, I think (if possible) come light as possible, because you can buy all that you need in the surounding areas, I just found some good deals on bumper pull trailers on KSL.com. I would be willing to help you get a trailer out to your place when the time comes.But any monthly out go reduce it as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello neighbor.it seems like you and i are trying to do the same thing.i spent a week last summer,looking for my little patch.never did find it.this year i hope it will be different.i now have my gps.and my kawisaki bayou 300.im in hot pursuit.i to live a long way from there,and belive me i know what a shoe string operation is.

    ReplyDelete